Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hurrah!!

After a long break I have come to join. Hurray. I have more works but I can give some recipes.
After my vacation I give this dish aviyal. My favourite dish for all festivals.
Aviyal
Ingredients
DrumStick-1
Plantain-1
Beans-100gm
Carrot-2
Yellow pumpkin/white pumpkin-1/2 cup
Peas-50gm
Brinjal-2
Fresh Curd-2 tablespoon

For Grinding
Rice-1/2teaspoon
Jeera-1/2 teaspoon
Grated Coconut-1/2 cup
Green chillies-2no’s

For Tempering
Mustard seeds-1/2 teaspoon
Curry leaves-5no’s
Coconut oil-1 tablespoon

Method
1. Cut the vegetables in same size and cook it in the cooker with water for 3 whistles.
2. And pour the grinding mixture and cook for 10 minutes
3. Temper the products in oil and pour it in the gravy and close it with banana leaves.
4. After it come in room temperature and before serving pour the curd and garnish it with curry leaves.
Time: 20min
Serve-4

No comments: